Friday, November 22, 2013

Deadlines

Just a quick check-in. I went to my MADE class this past Monday to go over what I've been working on. My teacher, Rachel, announced that MADE would be having a fashion show to highlight student work. Annnd (drum roll please) she would like me to have samples ready to present for the show in April! So the pressure is on people! I really gotta get my act together. My biggest roadblock at the moment is sourcing. I know I need to get to NY to gather a lot of my fabrics, the big holdup is that many of the stores in the Garment District are only open Monday thru Friday and closed on the weekend. Which sucks for a 9-5er like myself. Im going to have to figure something out and soon. Manuel, the pattern maker I found is leaving the country in December for the Christmas holiday and I really want to get him my stuff before he peaces out. I want to, at least, get the first sample rolling.

On the bright side, I am happy that I now have a date to look forward to. April 1st!!! Mark your calendars!

Long Live Parkr!! ;)

A

No comments:

Post a Comment